Monday, July 6, 2009

The Florida Riders Report

This is a blog for all motorcycle enthusiasts. Not just for weather conditions, but for speed traps and new laws passed that are not publicised.

I would like to start my first blog by introducing myself. My name is Mike Weston, I am a twenty - eight year old motorcycle enthusiast from Orlando, Florida. I ride a 2005 Kawasaki 636, My bike is my only mode of transportation. I guess that makes me more than just an enthusiast.

I want this to be a useful resource for all riders.
I plan to report all speed traps sited with the help of the community. As well as news, and events related to motorcyclists in the southeast area of the United States.

1 comment:

  1. I live in Texas, but have family who ride in Orlando and friends who ride in Fort Myers. I like the idea of your blog. I hope you will start posting again.

    If you want to check out my blog feel free - www.motoroz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete